Catapult Grey Bruce is at the nexus of the entrepreneurship ecosystem. As entrepreneurs ourselves we understand your challenges and can provide you connections to other founders, funders and supporters. Combined with our deep ties into the agri-food, energy and tourism sectors, we know the local, regional and national folks with the know-how to help get you further faster!
AN ECOSYSTEM THAT CONNECTS AND ENABLES ENTREPRENEURS TO SUPPORT ENTREPRENEURS.
- Convened the first Grey Bruce Entrepreneurship Ecosystem meetup. The ecosystem continues to meet quarterly and is open to any interested individuals supporting entrepreneurs in Grey Bruce.
- Launched Catapult Grey Bruce website (February 2020) and monthly newsletters (January 2021) which are currently reaching about 100 people with high engagement rates.
- Partnered with Georgian College’s Henry Bernick Entrepreneurship Centre (HBEC) to host its first virtual “Mentor Mash” for female entrepreneurs on March 10, 2021. The event sold out.
- Partnered with The Hub Huron Kinloss and Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) to launch Wednesday Warmup Virtual Networking Events.
- Attended the Startup Canada Summit in October 2022 to connect with other entrepreneur-led ecosystems across Canada.